Alliant Quality and SC Office of Rural Health (SCORH) are working together to help small practices in South Carolina with 15 or fewer clinicians under one tax ID number to understand and participate in the Quality Payment Program (QPP)/MACRA/MIPS.
The SCORH team is available to provide direct technical assistance at no cost to help Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) eligible clinicians participate in the Quality Payment Program.
We are available to assist practices to do the following:
• Select & report on appropriate measures and activities to satisfy requirements of each
• MIPS performance category – Quality, Improvement Activities, Advancing Care, Information and Cost
• Engage in continuous quality improvement
• Optimize health information technology (HIT)
• Evaluate options for joining an Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM)