Success in Selecting your Clinical Measures
In partnership with Alliant Quality, the South Carolina Office of Rural Health (SCORH) will be hosting a quicknar January 16, 2019 from 12:15pm to 1pm on Success in Selecting your Clinical Measures.
In this session, participants will learn:
• what measures to select and report
• understand measure specifications
• focus on high performing measures
• key questions to consider when selecting measures
o Is it applicable to my scope of practice?
o What were my successes with this measure previously?
o Does this measure qualify for any bonus points?
o What are the benchmarks for this measure?
Choosing the most useful clinical quality measures is the initial step toward MIPS success!
Register today to learn more! https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3035738806150573571
This event features members of the SCORH Team that work regularly with small practices to help them succeed with MIPS. The team will lead discussions around key improvement strategies for success and will be available for Individual Consultations.
This quicknar is designed for:
• MIPS-eligible clinicians from small practices (15 or fewer physicians under one tax ID number)
• Practice managers and other staff members from small group practices tasked with submitting MIPS data
About the SCORH Team
South Carolina Office of Rural Health (SCORH) and Alliant Health are working together to help small practices in South Carolina with 15 or fewer clinicians. The SCORH Team is available to provide direct technical assistance at no cost to help Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) eligible clinicians participate in the Quality Payment Program.