BLUEPRINT FOR HEALTH
Did you know?
Blueprint for Health is an 18-month endeavor that includes a leadership training course, development of a community project focused on improving a specific root cause of poor health, and the creation of a vision for community health.
The Blueprint for Health program began in January 2018 with the first cohort:
- Eat Smart Move More Barnwell County
- Lancaster County Coalition for Healthy Youth
- Lee County Rural Leadership and Interagency Council
- Healthy Oconee
- Rural Area Leadership Initiative (RALI) Dillon County
In 2019, the second cohort began the 18-month process:
- Bamberg County Health Coalition
- Laurens County Coalition for a Healthy and Vibrant Community
- Marion County Coordinating Council
- Eat Smart Move More Union County
The third cohort began in 2020 in:
- KNOW (2): Eat Smart Move More Cherokee County
- Darlington County Coordinating Council
- Williamsburg County Interagency Council
Markus Smith joined the South Carolina Office of Rural Health in 2017, and currently serves as Program Manager of Community Health Transformation with SCORH’s Community Support team.