Did you know?
- Connection to state and national experts in oral healthcare issues
- Technical assistance in identifying oral health needs in patient populations
- Physician and staff development through meetings and webinars
- Assistance developing relationships with dental providers
- Oral health integration into primary care
- Practice redesign/quality improvement – including alignment with patient-centered medical home & value-based quality metrics
- Electronic medical records – including reporting and EMR redesign/customization
- Quality measurement & reporting
- Health information technology integration
- Billing and coding
LaShandal Pettaway-Brown joined the South Carolina Office of Rural Health in 2015 as a practice transformation consultant. In this role, she provides facilitation support to clinics supported by SCORH’s Center for Practice Transformation. She also coordinates assistance to rural providers in support of oral health integration.