Center for Practice Transformation
National estimates are that 45% of all family physicians practice in a Patient Centered Medical Home (Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative, 2017).
The sheer volume of new market driven or regulatory requirements over the past several years has significantly changed the way South Carolina’s rural physician practices do business. As clinicians and their teams try to keep up, they are faced with new questions every
day: What are new strategies to help our patients improve their health? How are we planning for our practice’s future in a rapidly evolving environment? SCORH’s Center for Practice Transformation was created with these challenges in mind. We know that clinicians need resources and assistance to help navigate these uncertain times. With our support, practices can achieve their goals!
SCORH’s Center for Practice Transformation supports clinicians and their practice(s) in shifting their business model from fee for service payments to value based care. We aim to address the Quadruple Aim in this work, focusing on improving the patient experience and
population health outcomes, driving down health care costs, and avoiding clinician burnout. From Rural Health Clinics to small andmedium sized health systems, SCORH’s Center for Practice Transformation team has extensive experience working to ensure a smooth and successful practice transformation effort.
SCORH’s Center for Practice Transformation team includes experts in the following areas:
- Medical Home Development
- NCQA PCMH Recognition
- CMS’ Quality Payment Program
- Quality Improvement Methods and Reporting
- Care Coordination Strategies
- Provider & Community Engagement
- Rural Health Clinic Billing / Policies and Procedures
- Meaningful Use
- Best Chance Network Program
- Population Health Management
- SC Health Information Exchange (SCHIEx) On-boarding
- Health Care Payer Organizations including Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- HEDIS Reporting
- Workforce Management
- Care Integration Models (specializing in oral health and behavioral health)