Every family deserves equal access to the healthcare system. Family Solutions works to reduce infant mortality, expand community education and improve health outcomes for pregnant women and their families.
- To reduce infant mortality
- To improve health outcomes for women and their babies
- To support families through educational programs
Did you know?
- Case management & social work services
- Home visits
- Childbirth and breastfeeding classes
- Reproductive health education
- “Opportunity Knocks” fatherhood initiative
- Motivational interviewing & goal-setting
- Referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in the community