In partnership with Alliant Quality, the South Carolina Office of Rural Health will be offering a Quality Payment Program/Merit-Based Incentive Program (MIPS) workshop in your area for small practices. This workshop is targeted at helping small SC practices (15 or fewer clinicians attached to a shared tax identification number) fully participate and be successful in the MIPS program. Additional information is available on the Eventbrite Link!
- Mobile Mammography: Building a Bridge in Rural Communities
- Bringing Our Best Care (BOBC2) pitches new behavioral health pop-up clinic model in Bamberg, Orangeburg, Barnwell and Calhoun counties
- Eat Smart Move More SC, South Carolina Office of Rural Health receive funding to collaborate on community health initiative
- SCORH celebrates 30 years of serving South Carolina’s rural communities
- Beyond the Brick and Mortar: Telemedicine