In partnership with Alliant Quality, the South Carolina Office of Rural Health will hose a “quicknar” on Success in Selecting your Clinical Measures.
In this session, participants will learn:
- What is MIPS (Merit-Based Incentive Payment System)?
- What are MIPS determination periods?
- How to select the appropriate measures for your practice
- Understanding quality measure specifications
- What are the benchmarks for this measure?
- Does the measure qualify for any bonus points?
- How to achieve success with quality measures
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Time: 12:15-1:00 pm (EST)
Click here to register.