SCORH’s network development efforts include support of South Carolina’s five Rural Health Networks – Coastal Plains, Lakelands, Northeastern, Tri-County, and Upper Midlands. SCORH also works alongside the South Carolina Hospital Association to support the AccessHealthSC and Healthy Outcomes Plan networks. These networks are making strides to improve health outcomes and reduce system costs through better coordinated care for uninsured, chronically ill patients.
Did you know?
- Program planning and development
- Sustainability planning
- Strategic planning
- Network Director staff development
- Board of Directors education and support
- Marketing and outreach
- Revenue generation and grant development
- South Carolina Healthcare Marketplace information and resources
- Patient navigation technical expertise
- Connection to statewide and local resources
Andrea Mitchell joined the South Carolina Office of Rural Health in 2018 as a program manager for clinical services and initiatives. In her current role as program manager for the Community Health Transformation team, she now provides technical assistance and support to AccessHealth networks across the state to provide quality care for uninsured and under-insured patients in South Carolina.